1. Prime the eye. Apply a matte brown one shade darker than your skin to the lid up to the crease.
2. With a warm matte brown a few shades darker than your skin, apply to the crease, focusing the most color to the outermost part. Take this color down to the lower lashline as well.
3. Sweep a matte or slightly shimmery highlight right beneath the brow and to the inner corner.
4. Apply a black winged liner, mascara and some false lashes. Done!
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Naked by Urban Decay
Buck by Urban Decay
Darkhorse by Urban Decay
Vanilla by MAC
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Revlon false lashes
- Eu ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Prom: Smokey Eye